- Title shot: faucet being turned on with the word “Balance”
- Vicky and Finn get back to Finn’s home from a hike. Vicky complains to Finn about being all dirty.
- Finn offers Vicky to use their shower.
- Vicky climbs the stairs to the bathroom.
- Vicky (already in the bathroom) strips down and grabs a red towel off the rack.
- Vicky opens the shower curtain to take a look at the shower.
- Vicky sees the knob (presumably different from her own). Camera zooms in on knob.
- Zoom in on Vicky’s eyes- she squints in determination.
- Vicky turns the knob to one side.
- Vicky jumps away from the too-cold (or too-hot) shower water.
- Montage of Vicky twisting the knob back and forth trying to find the correct temperature.
- Finally, Vicky finds the perfect temperature right in the center of the hot and cold.
- Vicky sighs in relief.
- Vicky starts washing her hair and humming in contentment.
- Finn knocks on the door and yells “Vicky, open up, I have to pee!” and Vicky’s eyes snap open in horror.
Vicky (Victoria Fernandes)- The main character of the film and one half of a pair of friends that enjoy hiking. She seems to lack common sense since she doesn’t know how to use a shower that isn’t her own. She is determined to figure out the problem.
Finn (Kayla Kelly)- Vicky’s good friend who is kind enough to offer the use of their shower. Also seems to lack common sense since they don’t use the bathroom before Vicky decides to take a shower.