- Medium shot of main character walking into the kitchen with newspaper
- Medium shot of 2nd character reading main characters resume at the table
- Long shot of main character and 2nd character exchanging words about resume
- Medium Shot of main character opening the refrigerator
- Medium shot of main character grabbing two bottles of milk from the refrigerator
- Long shot of main character opening up the bottles of milk
- Medium shot of the main character chugging down the two bottles of milk
- Medium shot of main character grabbing briefcase, resume, and apple
- Long shot of main character and 2nd character having one more exchange
- Long shot of main character walking out the door to his audition
Main Character: Joe- confident in himself to do whatever is asked from him. Creates false information about himself to make his resume for his audition better in the eyes of those that don’t know him.
2nd Character: Caitlin- Joe’s sister, she’s smart and intelligent, and knows that when she is reading Joe’s resume that he is providing false information about six things he has listed on the resume that Joe submits for his audition. She also plays along with Joe’s false beliefs when Joe tries to tell her that he can actually do the falsely listed things on his resume.
Main character with a newspaper and a red shirt on walks into the kitchen he sees the 2nd character reading his resume out of his briefcase which has a bunch of false information about what the main character isn’t capable of doing, but makes the main character look great in the eyes of those who don’t know him. As the two exchange about what the main character can and can’t do one of the last things on the resume is that the main character can drink a certain amount of milk containers in under a certain amount of seconds. That leads to the main character opening the refrigerator taking out the milk, and accepting the challenge the the 2nd character has offered. Once the main character drinks the milk he slims the containers down grabs his keys and storms off to his audition.